Sid Burn as he appears in Vigilante 8: Arcade
Sidney E. Burn
V8: Breath of Fire
Sid Burn is a fictional character in the vehicle action series Vigilante 8.
Sid Burn is an Australian-born terrorist who does what he does for one thing: money. His early life before the events of V8 are not clear, although it was revealed that he was in a relationship with a weapon smuggler named Nina Loco at some point. When OMAR wanted him to destroy their rivals' oil fields, he created the Coyote auto gang to help him in his work. His actions earned him the attention of the FBI and Convoy's Vigilantes.
EndingsEditIn his V8 ending, Sid emerges victorious in the Auto Wars and is paid a huge sum of money. Unfortunately, his car had no gas, and he spots a sign saying there's no gas station for the next 100 miles, forcing him to push his vehicle for the rest of the drive.
In his V8: Arcade ending, Sid Burn easily defeats Chassey Blue and drives off in victory. Unfortunately for Sid, he never noticed Chassey placing an incendiary device on his vehicle, leaving his fate unknown.
Vehicle & StatisticsEditIn V8 and V8: Arcade, Sid drove the 1969 Manta, a corvette type car with a flaming paint job that was very fast and had average armor in V8. In V8: Arcade, his vehicle has good top speed, but low strength.
Vigilante 8 Statistics:Edit
Vigilante 8: Arcade Statistics:Edit
|Top Speed:||Very Good|
In V8, Sid Burn's Special Weapon is the Breath of Fire, which shoots balls of flame that sets his enemies on fire, but deals little damage.
In V8: Arcade, Sid Burn's Special Weapon is the Great Balls O' Fire, which is more similar to the original Flamethrower than it is to his original Special Weapon.
- Sid Burn's Special Weapon is re-vamped in Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense, being reverted to a normal weapon. It is re-dubbed the Flamethrower, and acts as a normal flamethrower, instead of the shotgun-like weapon it was as Sid Burn's Special Weapon.
- In Vigilante 8: Arcade, It's stated that Sid Burn's favorite phrase is "Me, myself and I," and has regarded Chassey Blue as "Smoking hot!"
- According to Vigilante 8: Arcade, Sid Burn was paid $100 million by OMAR to take down competing oil companies.
- "Is it getting hot in here? Hee, hee, haw!"
- "The heat is on!"
- "Dust to dust (cough) and ashes to ashes!"
- "Put another shrimp on the barbie! Hee, hee, haw!"
- "Ahaha! Feel the burn- Sid Burn!"
- "Haha! Great balls o' fire!"
- "Oi! Let's raise some Hell, mate!"
- "Ha ha! I'm (point?) to be rotten, you see!"
- "Wooo! Got your knickers in a twist?"
- "Ha! More shrimp for the barbie!"
- "Ooh! That's not good!"
- "Haha! Blimey!"